Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Graduation

Graduation Day!!!

I have to say that this particular event was one of my most memorable and favorite events! my great aunt (John's aunt) Sissy was there, My aunt Sue and Uncle Paul from Canada were there, my aunt Laura and her husband and my two cousins, Nate and Kayleigh were there from Seattle, my dad and Jane, my mom and George My brother and sister in law with their son,Nick attended. My sister and her husband and their little boy Chris was there. My brother Eddie was there and my roommate from my Gonzaga days, Jen and her husband Jeff were there! Of course, my son's and John were there for this occasion too! I was so excited and got to visit with so many people that I forgot to take pictures! I know Rusty took some so I'll see if I can get one or two from him!



Nick, Ian, Chris and Arrick. Figures that the baby is the only one smiling!!

Myself and Russ

The guys and me in front of College Hall at Gonzaga

Eddie, me, Russ and Deedra before Graduation

John and Sissy (Sissy is my grandmother's sister, John's uncle was her late husband. John and I have been family before we were married! No, our family tree isn't a wreath!

John, me Arrick, Dad, Jane and Ian

Deedra, Chris and Andre
George, me, Mom, Sissy, John, Ian and Arrick in the back
Walking in to take our seats. As luck would have it, I was seated near several of my class mates!
Welcoming the school banners

After Graduation, the entire crew met at a restaurant and had dinner together! I am so blessed to have such a loving family and was thrilled that they could spend this special time with me and my family.
Jen and me. Not only was Jen my roommate in College, but she was my maid of honor when I got married!

No comments: